Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies are very high in antioxidants, more than other fruits and berries. It also helps in cholesterol reduction as well.
Cooking Time: 60 mins
Serving Size: 15 Cookies
Calories(Per Serving): 97.5 Kcal
- Instant Oats, 1 Cup
- Baking Powder, 1 1/2 Tsp
- Whole Wheat Flour, 3/4 Cup
- Ground Cinnamon, 3/4 Tsp
- Orange Zest, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Coconut Oil(Melted), 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract, 1 Tsp
- Egg, 1 Large
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, 1 Large
- Cranberry (Diced), 3/4 Cup
- Stevia, 1/2 Cup
- Whisk together baking powder, oats, salt, cinnamon and orange zest in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add stevia and orange juice.
- Stir in the oats mixture and cranberries.
- Make a dough and keep it for 20 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet.
- Drop the dough on the sheet and flatten them with a spatula.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Cool for 10 mins and serve.