Tofu kebabs with zucchini and eggplant are low in calories & a great source of fibre, protein & packed with amino acids.
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 71 Kcal
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into large bite-size
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into bite-size chunks
- 6 ounces extra-firm tofu, cut into bite-size cubes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill to medium put garlic, vinegar, oil, Greek (or Italian) seasoning and salt in a large bowl. Add zucchini, eggplant and tofu and toss gently to coat.
- Thread the zucchini and eggplant alternately onto 6 skewers. Thread the tofu onto 2 skewers.
- Oil grill rack and immediately add the kebabs. Cook, turning every 2 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the tofu is browned.
- Remove the tofu and vegetables from the skewers and serve.