Singhara Flour Cutlets are gluten-free, rich in Calcium, good in protein and fibre recipe. Best for people who have gluten enteropathy and who are keeping fasts. This recipe is best suited for people with Kapha Prakriti. (To know your Prakriti, download Vedique Diet App)
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories (Per Serving): 125 kCal
- Potato, 160 gm
- Singhara flour, 20 gm
- Peanuts, 10 gm
- Coriander leaves, 15 gm
- Groundnut oil, 5 gm
- Boil two large potatoes and let them cool down. Mash the potatoes thoroughly and keep aside.
- Mix 4 tsp Singhara flour with the boiled potatoes and add 3 tsp fresh coriander leaves, 2 tsp ground roasted peanuts, 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger, 1/4 tsp rock salt and 1/6 tsp black pepper powder. Your cutlet dough is ready.
- Take small rounds of the dough and mould them into medium sized flat cutlets.
- Brush the cutlets with 1 tsp groundnut oil and grill in an oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve the cutlets with mint sauce.