Salmon With Broccoli, Carrots And Rice Noodles is rich in omega-3, fibre & antioxidants. It helps in weight management.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 450 kCal
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- Oil for the pan
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4-5 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Salmon
- 1 (6 or 8 ounces) package thin rice noodles
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a glass measuring cup, whisk together all sauce ingredients: rice vinegar, cornstarch, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, red pepper flakes, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Add a small drizzle of oil to the sheet pan and rub it on with your hands.
- Chop the broccoli into bite-size florets. Slice the carrots into thin (no more than 1/4 inch) slices.
- Add the vegetables to the pan. Pour 1/2 cup of the sauce over the vegetables and use your hands to toss and coat. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add the Frozen Sea Cuisine Salmon filets to the pan, making sure the salmon is touching the pan and not on top of any veggies.
- Remove from the oven and stir the vegetables. Don’t disturb the salmon. Move quickly so that you can get it back in the oven right away.
- Roast for another 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli and carrots are crisp-tender and the salmon is cooked through (145 degrees internal temperature).
- Boil a medium pot of water on the stove. Season with 1 teaspoon salt. When it is boiling, turn off the heat and add the package of rice noodles. Let sit for about 5-8 minutes. You don’t even need to stir it or anything.
- Drain the noodles and return to the pot. Add about half of the remaining sauce, to the rice noodles and toss together. (Taste it and add more if you like)
- You can transfer the noodles to the pan in 4 sections.
- Top rice noodles with salmon and vegetables. Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, and cilantro. Serve the remaining sauce at the table.