Oats Idli is a healthy food option with a good amount of fibre.
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories(Per Serving): 95 kCal
- Rolled oats, 1/2 cup
- Urad dal, 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ginger grated, 1 inch
- Chopped chilli, ½
- Oil for greasing, 1/2 tbsp
- Combine the oats and urad dal and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add 1½ cups of water, salt and green chilli paste and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Grease the idli moulds using oil and put spoonfuls of batter into them.
- Steam in an idli steamer for 5 to 8 minutes or till they are cooked.
- Serve immediately with sambhar (for dip only) or green chutney.