Chana soya Kebabs are a good source of Protein, soluble fibre, magnesium, iron, and folate also make these beans a quick picker-upper.
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Serving Size: 3
Calories (Per Serving): 81 kCal
- Soaked and boiled hara chana (green chickpeas), 1.5 cups
- Soya granules, 1/2 cup
- Chopped onions, 1/2 cup
- Chopped mint leaves (pudina), 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander (dhania), 1/4 cup
- Chopped ginger (adrak), 1 Tsp
- Chopped green chillies,1 tbsp
- Garam masala, 1 Tsp
- Lemon juice, 2 Tsp
- Ragi (nachni / red millet) flour, 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for greasing and cooking, 3 Tsp
- Soak the soya granules in enough hot water in a deep bowl, cover with a lid and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze out all the water from the soya granules. Keep aside.
- Mash the hare chana with the help of a potato masher, add all the remaining ingredients including the soaked and drained soya granules in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki, using ¼ tsp of oil, till they are evenly cooked from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with healthy green chutney.