Moong Dal Dosa is low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol making a very healthy snack option for people with diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. It is easily digestible and also has a good effect on skin health due to its copper content.
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories (Per Serving): 145 kCal
- Onions chopped 1 Medium
- Blanched and chopped spinach 1/2 cup
- Green chillies chopped 2 to 3 pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown Rice (soaked overnight) 1/2 cup
- Green moong dal (soaked overnight) 1 cup
- Coriander leaves fine chopped 2 Tablespoon
- Low-fat curd 1/2 cup
- Grind the dal and rice make the batter with curd. Leave it at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Add onions, spinach, green chillies, and spices.
- Now make dosas out of the batter in a non-stick pan, and serve hot with chutney.