- 500 gms bhindi
- 3-4 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
1. Wash and dry the bhindi and then cut them lengthwise into four thin pieces.
2. Now spread the cut bhindi on a tray and sprinkle salt, red chilly powder, garam masala, amchur powder. Mix gently.
3. Now sprinkle besan and spread it evenly so that all the cut pieces are covered.
4. Heat oil in a wok or kadai on high flame.
5. Then add half of the coated bhindi and fry till they are crisp and brown. Repeat this with the other half.
6. Serve Hot