Green coffee beans are the original coffee seeds of the coffee fruits which are not roasted. As the brown coffee is made by roasting the green coffee beans only. The roasting of the coffee beans reduces the amount of chlorogenic acid (CGA). So, it has more amount of Chlorogenic acid as compared to the roasted dark brown coffee. This Chlorogenic acid in the coffee has more benefits.
Green coffee is considered as highly beneficial as some of the benefits are explained below:
- Rich in Anti-oxidants: Green coffee beans are rich in antioxidants which helps in reducing the free radical from our body and take care of the overall body. The CGA in it has a strong effect on the antioxidants. Its also helps in maintaining the glucose level and prevent skin from getting dented.
- Boost the Metabolism: The chlorogenic acid in the coffee is also known as the metabolism booster. It helps in increasing the BMR i.e. Basal Metabolic Rate of our body to the extent that it will minimise the release of glucose to the liver into the blood. Due to lack of glucose, the body starts burning the fat in order to fulfil the glucose the body. So it raises the burning fat and helps us in losing the weight loss.
- Suppress the Appetite: If one is hungry and want to get off from the hunger pangs then green coffee will help in getting off from those hunger pangs. So, the body burns the fat in our body and helps us lose weight.
- Helps in Diabetes: Green coffee beans helps in improving the Type 2 Diabetes. The extract in it helps in lowering the blood glucose level which accelerates in weight loss as well.
- Reduce Bad Cholesterol: Our Cholesterol can be checked by the green coffee beans. LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) which is known as Bad Cholesterol is the main reason which worsens the situation of cardiac disease. So, consuming Green coffee on regular basis helps improves the cholesterol which will help to prevent Cardiac disease.
- Detoxify the body: Green coffee beans are natural detox. It helps cleansing the liver and removes toxins, bad choletserol and unecessary fat from the body. If the liver is detoxified then it will help boost metabolism and will improve the overall healthof the body.
Popularity of green coffee has been increased now. It is commonly used in beverages and people don’t doubt consuming it as they know it will be helpful for weight loss and other problems as well.