Ingredients for Pethe Ki Sabji
- 1 medium-sized Petha (Pumpkin)
- ½ cup brown rice
- 2-3 Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp ginger fine chopped
- 2 Green chillies
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- ½ tsp Jeera
- 2 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Soak rice for about half an hour.
- Cut petha into thin slices after removing the skin.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and cook petha for around 5-7 minutes.
- Grind rice along with garlic, ginger, green chilli, jeera, turmeric, and garam masala powder into a fine paste.
- Add salt and the paste to the petha and cook for around 10 mins or until cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves.