Ingredients for Oatmeal ke Laddoo
- Rolled oats, 1 cup
- White Sesame Seeds, 2-3 tablespoon
- assorted nuts(pistachios and almonds), 2 tablespoon
- Ghee, 3 tablespoon
- Green cardamom powder, 1 teaspoon
- Jaggery (Gur) roughly chopped, 1 cup
- Khoya/mawa, 1 cup
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a non-stick pan till lightly browned.
- Add oats and roast on low heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add assorted nuts and mix well.
- Add ghee and mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, jaggery and cook till the jaggery melts.
- Add 2-3 tbsp water and mix well.
- Add khoya, mix well and cook till khoya melts.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into laddoo.
- Arrange the laddoos on a serving plate and serve immediately.