Ingredients for Grilled Eggplant Salad
- 2 Small eggplants sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil (approx)
- 5to7 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 Medium cucumber peeled & slices
- 1 Small size red onion, thinly sliced (like lachaa)
- 8 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano for marination
- In a large tray marinade eggplant, cucumber & onion with mentioned above all ingredients and keep it for an hour.
- Grill it on a hot plate or on a non-stick pan.
- When the plate is hot rub it lightly with a paper towel dipped in salad oil.
- Then put in a small quantity on a hot plate, cook until slices are well-browned turn as needed with a wide spatula, place it on a serving bowl keeps it for cooling for half an hour and serve cold.