Ingredients for Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 4-5 Medium Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan combine quinoa and 1 cup water.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the quinoa, chopped onions and crumbled cottage cheese; season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff into 4 hollowed-out bell peppers and bake at 400° F, covered, until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.