Ingredients for Beetroot Halwa
- 2 Medium Beetroot
- 2 Tsp Oil
- 1 3/4 Cups Water
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Stevia
- 1/8 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- Chopped Nuts for Garnishing
- First, peel and grate the beetroot and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the grated beets. Saute nicely for about 2-3 mins.
- Now, add 1 1/2 Cups of water, salt and mix well. Cook covered until it is almost done.
- Now, add stevia and cardamom powder, mix well and cook for another 3 mins. Turn off the flame.
- Serve warm with a garnish of chopped nuts.