The Himalayan Red Flower with Amazing Benefits
Brimming with warming notes of Turmeric, Rhododendron, Cinnamon, Lemon Peel, Ginger, Black pepper, Lemongrass and Cardamom, this aromatic blend gives a soothing herbal embrace. Together, they serve as an appetizing daily treat that soothes the mind as it heals the body. It’s very easy to prepare, add 1 infusion bag per cup (120 mL) and stream boiling water over it. It is best to steep for 3- 5 minutes. This is how one can use this infusion at home, at work place or even while travelling.
Health & Benefits:
- Rhododendron Infusion Herbal Tea is well known for its natural antioxidants and detoxification.
- It is packed with powerful polyphenols.
- It provides body strengthening.
- Relieves stress & anxiety.
- This Infusion supports the heart & circulatory system.
1) Turmeric : Turmeric is rich in phytonutrients that may protect the body by neutralizing free radicals & shielding the cells from damage. Turmeric accommodates curcumin, a substance with potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation. It has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a vital role in heart disease. Curcumin accompanies various changes on the molecular level that may help prevent cancer. It can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to many improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease. Due to its many positive health effects, such as the ability to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and cancer, curcumin may aid longevity.
2) Rhododendron : Burans which goes by the common name. Rhododendron and scientific name Rhododendron Arboreum Sm. Burans hold a special place in Uttarakhand wherein along with being an identity of the state, it also reflects the culture of uttarakhand. It has magical effects, like applying the leaf paste of the rhododendron tree on the forehead cures the headaches. Numerous homeopathic and ayurvedic medicines utilize rhododendron petals and leave them to cure inflammations, especially gout, arthritis and bronchitis. The juice of rhododendron flowers lowers the blood pressure and bad cholesterol. Rhododendron’s petals contin an antioxidant ‘hyper in’ that inhibits action of various glucose enzymes, causing a drop in blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It contains bioactive steroids and phytochemicals that have antibacterial properties. Quercetin and Rutin in rhododendron prevent oxidation impairment to normal cells that leads to mutation and then cancer.
Buy Rhododendron infusion: Click Here
3) Cinnamon : Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus cinnamomum. It acts as an anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Cinnamon is so dynamic that it acts as a natural food preservative. Daily consumption of cinnamon improves insulin sensitivity and helps to regular blood sugar levels. It contains a compound called cinnamate that may decrease enzyme activity that makes cholesterol, thus reducing the number of fatty acids in the blood. It has anti-cancerous properties. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells and prevents the formation of blood vessels in tumors, Daily consumption of cinnamon provides a proactive action against cancer, particularly colon cancer.
4) Lemon Peel : Lemon peels are packed with vitamin c, pectin, calcium, potassium, fiber, alpha hydroxy acids, and flavonoids such as D-limonene. Lemon peels can help in improving bone health as it carries a high amount of vitamin c and calcium, which assist in maintaining and improving bone health. It has a high amount of citrus bioflavonoids, which is a very powerful agent for reducing oxidative stress from the body. Lemon peels have detoxifying properties and thus are helpful and a natural way for preventing cancer. Lemon peel is enriched with citric acid, which may help in fighting various teeth and gum related issues.
5) Ginger : Ginger is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or ginger, is globally used as a spice and a folk medicine. It is a natural remedy for sea sickness and morning sickness, ginger is perhaps most well known for its ability to treat nausea and vomiting. Ginger helps kill off disease causing fungi due to its powerful antifungal properties. It could help prevent the formation of stomach ulcers, which are painful sores that form in the lining of the stomach and cause symptoms like indigestion, fatigue, heartburn and abdominal discomfort. Ginger has 6-gingerol compounds which have anti-cancer properties. These components may be effective in blocking cancer cell growth.
6) Black Pepper : Black Pepper is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit which is usually dried, and used as a spice and seasoning.
It also possesses antibacterial, antioxidant, immune-boosting, and fever. Blackpepper revives the digestive juices and enzymes, thereby promoting digestion. Piperine in black pepper exerts protective activity against numerous forms of cancers. Blackpepper explicits the respiratory tract and eases other respiratory ailments like whooping cough as well. It has superb antioxidant effects, which contribute to health in numerous ways.
7) Lemon Grass : Lemongrass is a plant in the grass family. There are over 100 lemongrass species, including cymbopogon citratus, which is frequently used in foods and medicine. Lemon grass is a herbal remedy which has antibacterial properties. The antifungal property present in it makes it beneficial in treating the fungal infection like yeast ringworm. It helps in maintaining and managing the healthy level of insulin in the body. Lemon grass works as an aspirin due to the eugenol compound present in it.
8) Cardamom : Cardamom is an Indian spice known for its intense flavor and its use in traditional medicine, such as to help in digestion. Cardamom helps in digestive health and prevents certain serious ailments like cancer. It is also known to stimulate the secretion of bile acid in the stomach, further aiding in digestion and weight loss, and proper fat metabolism. Its antioxidant properties can promote heart health. Cardamom also contains fiber, the nutrient that can help lower cholesterol levels and strengthen heart health. Cardamom has diuretic properties that can benefit causes of hypertension, heart failure and epilepsy.
This infusion is ideal for restoring the energy, calming the senses, and bringing in tranquility.
Prakriti Analysis Individual
It is very useful to do the prakriti analysis as it tells us about the mental, physical and functional aspects of our body. The Prakriti-based guidelines for diet, lifestyle and usage of herbs results in healthy tissue and balance of doshas. If we take out some time to do our Prakriti Analysis, it will help us to know about our body condition.
Click here Prakriti Analysis
What is the Vedique Diet?
Envisioned by Dr. Shikha Sharma, the Vedique Diet is India’s #1 Doctor-driven, scientific weight loss & disease management programme. It is an amalgamation of the best practices of science-backed Ayurvedic nutrition and modern nutrition. The programme has helped over 51000 patients lose weight, fight diseases, and become healthier over the past 22 years.
Click here Vedique Diet programme