Ingredients for Bruschetta of Feta Cheese
- Brown bread, 8 slices
- ¼ cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp basil, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- Lightly toast slices of bread in an oven or in a salamander for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Lightly toss remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Top each piece of toast with about 1 tablespoon of the tomato mixture, and serve it.
Post a comment