Curried Cauliflower Chickpea wraps promote digestive health & weight management.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 6
Calories(Per Serving): 244 Kcal
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp finely minced or grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt and garam masala
- 2×14 oz can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas
- Garlic yoghurt sauce
- 1 cup full-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Chop cauliflower into large chunks, bring to the boil over high heat. cauliflower should turn to tender (but not mushy).
- Then mash the cauliflowers together.
- Add the olive oil to the pot to heat, then add the onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until they’re just beginning to brown.
- Add the ginger and sauté for a minute more.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and then add the salt, garam masala, and cayenne, and sauté for one minute.
- Add the mashed cauliflower, chickpeas, and cilantro and stir well, cooking for 3-5 minutes more.
- To make the garlic yoghurt sauce (if using) whisk together plain yoghurt, crushed garlic, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1/6th of the filling into the centre of each tortilla. Fold one side over towards the centre, fold the edges in, and roll up like a burrito.
- Serve with garlic yoghurt sauce if desired.
Post a comment