Why tridosha balancing is important?
According to Ayurveda, doshas are the universal life forces that manifest as three different energies. The three doshas are Vata (air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (water). They are biological forces found in the human mind and body, and although each individual has all of these, there is usually a predominance of just one or two. The unique combination each person possesses is called the Prakriti, which is the personal blueprint or nature that we are born with. As individuals go through life, the proportion of their doshas can fluctuate, depending on circumstances like our environment, eating habits, the seasons, our age, and many other factors. Maintaining the balance of our doshas implies keeping a healthy balance in our health, energy level, and mood.
Imbalance occurs when any of these energies increases in quantity, or changes in terms of its quality. Usually, this happens when individuals are not able to perceive things as they are, when we mistreat our bodies, or even when we do the right things at the wrong time.
The Tridosha balancer balances the tridoshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) and revitalises the body. It contains the goodness of 7 herbs – Aloe vera, Amla, Tulsi, Bimbi, Wheatgrass, Cinnamon and Stevia. It is a unique combination which helps in balancing all the three doshas and improve liver functioning. It helps in maintaining immunity, nourishes hair and skin and helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- The gel contains most of the bioactive compounds in the plant, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
- It contains powerful antioxidant compounds which help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Amla has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cures sore throat and cold
- Amla reduces constipation
- Helps in weight loss
- It is a powerful herb that reduces stress and increases energy
- Anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants
- Immuno-modulating (able to increase or decrease the immune system’s activity to the optimal level)
- Liver protective, and more generally prevent against certain chemical toxins and radiation
- Bimbi has the effect of lowering blood glucose levels in the body.
- Bimbi acts as anti-fungal agents and is used for the treatment of various skin diseases such as itching, eruptions on the skin, ringworm, scabies, psoriasis etc.
- Bimbi is useful as an antioxidant and anti-stress medicinal herb.
- It contains abundant amounts of Vitamin C which help strengthen the bones. It also contains Vitamin B1 and B2.
- Wheatgrass is high in chlorophyll and many vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Test-tube and animal studies have found that its antioxidant content may prevent oxidative stress and cell damage.
- It may help lower blood cholesterol levels, but human studies are needed.
- Wheatgrass may help kill cancer cells and reduce cancer development. Also, one human study found that it may reduce complications of chemotherapy.
- Decrease blood sugar levels, though more human studies are needed.
- Cinnamon contains huge amounts of highly potent polyphenol antioxidants.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory effects.
- It tends to improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
Post a comment