How Teatox helps in boosting immunity naturally
What is a teatox diet? Does it help in detoxification and building immunity naturally?
Teatox diet is a kind of diet plan which includes various types of teas in order to lose weight and detoxify the body.
The use of detox tea is to cleanse the body by acting as a laxative or a diuretic. They remove the built-up toxins from the digestive system. They boost energy levels due to enhanced circulation of blood to the vital organs like the heart, liver, kidney, brain, etc.
A teatox diet requires sticking to a balanced diet and abstaining from sugars, alcohol, caffeine, and junk.
They contain herbs such as senna, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, turmeric, peppermint, etc.
Herbal teas like green tea, chamomile tea can also help in cleansing the body and each tea has multiple health benefits.
Does it help in detoxification and building immunity naturally?
Drinking tea when you wake up and before bed can help your system get up and calm down at the same time. These teas have anti-inflammatory properties and they are rich in antioxidants. They improve immunity as their intake can enhance the absorption of nutrients in the internal organs.
- Lemon ginger tea– Lemon ginger rejuvenating tea is great for detoxification and helps in reducing the inflammation in the body and known to have a really good effect on immunity and metabolism.
- Lemon Jasmine Green tea– It is advised to be taken at night or anytime during the day. It has many anti-inflammatory properties plus its rich in vitamin C which is essential for the maintenance of good immunity. It is also stress-relieving and good for weight watchers.
- Cinnamon tea– Cinnamon helps with cold and flu. It has great antioxidant properties. It’s brilliant for bloating and indigestion
- Tulsi tea– Tulsi is the best tea for increasing immunity. It fights cold and cough. It’s a versatile herb that can be used with honey, ginger, black pepper, and other herbs as well as it’s considered to be the God of Herbs.
- Turmeric tea– A cup of Turmeric teaor two can be taken in the allergic season as it has a highly anti-inflammatory ingredient called curcumin which helps fight infections.
- Peppermint and Mulethi tea– It is best for fever, throat and respiratory issues. It’s excellent for digestion and produces excess phlegm accumulated in the lungs due to infection. It boosts the immune system. 2 cups a day can be taken during this season.
- Ashwagandha tea– Ashwagandha is a wonderous herb for stamina and vitality. It is rich in antioxidants and kicks up the immunity. It also reduces stress and anxiety. Add some tulsi leaves and honey to this decoction for better results.
- Who cannot use teatox for a long time?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Persons under 18 and above 80 years
- Persons with a leaky gut
- Persons with kidney disease
Things to take care while following such a diet is to have plenty of liquids to avoid dehydration. Do not take long breaks between teas and meals. Incorporating herbal teas on a regular basis definitely improves the overall health, helping with digestion, cleansing and boosting the immunity to fight infections and diseases.