Preparation Time for Mediterranean Potato Salad: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ x 400g can tomatoes
- 100g roasted red peppers, from a jar, sliced
- 300g new potatoes, halved if large
- 25g black olives, sliced
- handful basil leaves, torn
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for 5-10 mins until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add the tomatoes and peppers, season well and simmer gently for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 10-15 mins until tender.
- Drain well, mix with the sauce and serve warm, sprinkled with olives and basil.
Download Vedique Diet App for free Healthy Recipes and tips.
Post a comment