Preparation Time for Dosa: 15 min
Soaking Time: Overnight
Cooking Time: 20 min
Makes 6 dosas
- 1 cup ragi (nachni / red millet)
- 1 large sized onion, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
1. Soak the ragi in water overnight.
2. Drain and grind to a paste using a little water.
3. Add the chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, coriander and salt and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with a little oil.
5. Spread an even layer of the batter to make a 125 mm. (5″) dosa.
6. Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
7. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
8. Serve hot.
Post a comment