Ingredients for Oatmeal Kathi Rolls
- 3 cups oatmeal flour
- 2 tsp egg white
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 or 2 tbsp low fat
- 2 pinch Baking powder/1/4 tsp sugar
- 100 Gms paneer sliced
- One medium-sized onion, tomato and capsicum fine juliennes
- 2 tsp ginger/garlic fine chop
- ½ tsp red chilli and coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric and garam masala
- 2 green chillies/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green coriander fine chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dough ingredients and make a smooth dough, keep it aside for 10 minutes covered with wet cloth.
- In non-stick pan heat oil, add garlic/ginger sauté for 2 minutes then add all juliennes veg.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- At last add paneer, lemon juice and green coriander and mix well.
- Remove from heat and cool it.
- Make 12 balls of equal size and roll with a rolling pin to 6-8 inches roti.
- Now roast on tawa till roti are half done, place 2 tbsp filling on each roti, spread evenly and roll it.
- Grill under a salamander for 2-3 minutes and serve hot with any sauce of your choice
Post a comment