Oats Upma helps in weight loss and keeps blood sugar levels in a normal range.
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
Calories(Per Serving): 155 kCal
- Rolled white oats, 1 Cup
- Onion finely chopped, 1 Medium
- Tomato finely chopped, 1 Medium
- Curry leaves, 1 stalk
- Green chillies finely chopped, 2 piece
- Coriander leaves finely chopped, 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice extracted and strained, 1 piece
- Mustard, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 Teaspoon
- Roast white oats, in a heavy pan, for two minutes.
- Allow cooling; cook roasted oats in 2 cups water for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool, keep aside. Heat oil in a pan, add seeds, and curry leaves, Chillies, allow spluttering.
- Add onions, tomatoes, stir-fry for two minutes. Add white oats, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and coriander.
- Cover and cook on low heat, till fluffy and excess moisture, evaporates.
- Serve hot.
Post a comment