Ingredients for Palak Tofu
- ½ kg Spinach
- 100 gm Tofu
- 1 Onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil/low fat butter
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp.
- ¾ tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp Green chilli paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Vegetable oil as required
- Mix ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and some water with spinach, cook it for about 5 minutes in a pan. Cut tofu into small cubes and marinade with salt for 10 min.
- Heat oven at 180 c and bake tofu pieces till they turn slightly brown and set them aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of low-fat butter/olive oil.
- Sauté bay leaves and cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion.
- Sauté until the onions become pink add salt, black pepper powder, and garam masala, stir well.
- Add tofu and cooked spinach (grinded) mix well.
- Grate the tofu and garnish it & serve.
Post a comment