Ingredients for Paneer and Lettuce Rolls
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onions with the greens
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped low-fat paneer
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- 2 tsp oil
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 tbsp peanuts, roasted and coarsely ground
For the stuffing
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add cabbage, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add paneer, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt and red chilli flakes, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
How to proceed
- Wash the lettuce leaves, dry them on a towel and keep aside.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the stuffing along one side of the leaf.
- Add ½ tbsp of peanuts over the stuffing, roll it up gently and secure the roll by inserting a toothpick or tie using a spring onion green.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more rolls. Serve immediately.
Post a comment