Patta Gobhi Matar is a healthy vegetable recipe which is often made in Indian households. Following is an easy recipe for the dish.
- 1 small cabbage (450gms) (patta gobhi) chopped
- 1 small sized onion (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 cup green peas (matar)
- 1-2 green chillies (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
1. Heat oil in a wok or kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
2. Then add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
3. Now add green chillies and cabbage. Mix well.
4. Now add all the powdered spices and salt. Mix well.
5. Cover it and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the peas and cook till all the water evaporates and cabbage is cooked.
6. Serve hot with chapatis.
Post a comment