Ingredients for Sauté Vegetables with Herbs
- 1-cup broccoli florets
- 1-cup cauliflower florets
- 1-cup assorted peppers cut lengthwise
- 1-cup beans cut lengthwise
- 1-cup pumpkin cut into dices
- 2 tbsp chop garlic
- 1 tsp thyme fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh parsley or dried
- Salt /pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Blanch all the vegetables except assorted peppers, drain well and keep them aside.
- Now heat oil in non-stick pan, sauté garlic for 2 minutes and add assorted peppers, toss for 5 minutes.
- Now add blanched vegetable except pumpkin, sauté for 3-4 minutes at last moment add pumpkin, lemon juice, thyme and seasoning and toss well to mix.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh parsley.
Post a comment