Spiced Shortbread is a low-calorie snack option.
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 105.6 Kcal
- Whole Wheat Flour, 1/2 Cup
- Coconut Oil, 2 tbsp
- Salt, 1 Pinch
- Stevia, 2 tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 Pinch
- Ground Ginger, 1/4 Tsp
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt, stevia, cinnamon and ginger.
- Now add butter and mix well until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Take a cake pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Add the mixture to the pan.
- Prick the dough and freeze for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake the mixture for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Post a comment