Sweet Rose Lassi is a good refreshing drink for summers and gives a good amount of protein.
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories (Per Serving): 77.5 kCal
- 3 cups curd approx 500gm
- 1/2 cup rose syrup
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar, for the garnish
- Rose petals (approx 1tbsp)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with a ½ cup of chilled water and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the lassi into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with rose petals.
Post a comment