Ingredients for Brownies
- 3 tbsp low-sodium butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 10 tbsp dark cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in brown rice syrup, and whisk in cocoa powder. Continue whisking until well blended
- Remove from heat and blend in eggs.
- Add in vanilla, whole wheat flour, and pecans, and stir well.
- Lightly grease 8×8-inch baking pan and pour in batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool, and cut into squares. Serve.
Post a comment