10 Best Teas to Take During Winters
Tea belongs to Theaceae family and is brewed from the leaf of Camellia sinensis plant. It is the most common beverage which is consumed all over the world after water. A number of teas are harvested depending upon their post-harvest treatment and palatability. Since it is a rich source of antioxidants, it is considered effective against various cancers. It also has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory properties and other beneficial effects.
To understand this in a better way let us have a look at some of these:
- Tulsi Tea: Tulsi is known to be the richest source of antioxidants and possess anti-carcinogenic properties. It also has vitamins and minerals in abundance. It promotes healthy metabolism by guarding against cough and cold, thus, fights illness and balances the energy level. It has anti-ageing properties and enhances natural beauty.
- Tulsi Ginger Tea: This tea has the goodness of ginger and is caffeine free which promotes good digestion and metabolism. It also reduces the risk of allergies and calms an upset stomach. It helps in preventing nausea and morning sickness and provides freshness to the body.
- Tulsi Ginger Turmeric Tea: This blend of beneficial spices in the tea has a great taste and strengthens the immune system. This combination relieves stress and supports the liver functions in the body. It prevents from a recurrent cough and cold thereby reducing inflammation.
- Tulsi Mulethi Tea: This tea is a blend of Tulsi, Mulethi, peppermint and fennel. This wholesome tea helps in relieving sore throat and dry cough.
- Tulsi Masala Chai: This masala chai has Tulsi, Assam tea and 9 organic Indian spices which impart a nice aromatic flavour of Tulsi and other spices to the tea. It helps in reducing stress and promotes energetic feeling the entire day after consuming it.
- Tulsi Honey Chamomile Tea: This tea is known as “refreshing tea” as it contains chamomile blossoms, honey and Tulsi. It helps in managing stress and anxiety and also promotes restful sleep.
- Tulsi Sweet Rose: A blend of Tulsi, rose petals, peppermint and fennel together form Tulsi sweet rose tea which is known for its sweet floral aroma and fruity flavour. It is a rich source of Vitamin-C and antioxidants. It has the properties of mood uplifting as well.
- Tulsi Green Tea: The Green tea is known for its healthy metabolism and antioxidant properties, vital for weight management. The tea aids in burning fat and boost immunity.
- Tulsi Green Tea Jasmine: It has the blend of Tulsi, premium green tea, ginger, chamomile and jasmine flower. This wholesome tea has an anti-ageing effect and helps in weight and stress management.
- Tulsi Green Tea Ashwagandha: It is the powerhouse of energy as it keeps the body relaxed. It is also the richest source of antioxidants with lemongrass’ calming effect. The Ashwagandha in it has healing properties while Tulsi has the property of relieving stress and other related issues.