Besan Dhokla is a right combination of complex carbohydrates and protein which will keep the stomach full for a longer period of time. It is rich in antioxidants as it contains curd, coriander and green chillies.
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories (Per Serving): 150 kCal
- Besan, 1 Cup
- Ginger paste, 1/4 Teaspoon
- Green chillies, 1/4 paste Teaspoon
- Baking soda, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Rai, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Low-fat curd, 1/2 cup
- Vinegar, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Kadi patta and Hara dhaniya for garnish, 4 to 5 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Mix together the besan, dahi, salt, ginger, chilli paste, and vinegar.
- Add enough water to make a paste of dropping consistency. Leave for about one hour (for best results) get the steamer ready.
- Gently mix in soda and transfer immediately to the greased tin.
- Sprinkle the red chilli powder, rai and kadhi patta.
- Place the steamer, cover the steamer tin.
- Steam for 20 min and remove from the vessel, garnish and serve hot.
Post a comment