- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/2 tsp green moong dal, dehusked
- 1 green chilli, slit
- 2 whole dry Kashmiri red chillies, broken
- 8 to 10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
1. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and green moong dal and let the seeds crackle.
2. Add the green chilli, dry red chillies, curry leaves and turmeric powder and stir for few seconds.
3. Add the cabbage, salt, ¼ cup of water and cook over a medium flame till the cabbage is tender.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Post a comment