Ingredients for Channa Palak
- 1-cup white channa soaked
- 2-cup spinach leaves washed and chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 medium tomato fine chopped
- 1 tbsp low-fat curd
- 2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 tsp chana masala powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Soak white chana for 5 hrs and boil till soft.
- Chop cleaned spinach leaves and par-boil for 5 minutes and make a thick paste.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan and add cumin seeds when begins to crackle add the ginger-chilli paste and tomatoes, cook until mash.
- Add curd and continue to cook till the masala cooks well.
- Now add the garam masala and the spinach, mix well.
- Add the boiled channa and simmer the gravy.
- Add salt to taste.
- Once the gravy is done sprinkle chana masala and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rotis or Bread.
Post a comment