- 2 Tbsp chopped cucumber (washed, skin on if organic)
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 6 oz mineral water
- A handful of ice cubes
- Muddle cucumber & basil leaves together in a shaker.
- Stir in lime juice & maple syrup
- Add mineral water and ice cubes.
- Lightly shake all ingredients together & strain into a glass of your choice (if you don’t strain, you will definitely have a garden party in your glass – your choice).
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber.
Post a comment