Ingredients for Kadai Mushroom
- 200 gm mushroom
- 1 capsicum
- 2 onion
- 4 tomato
- 1 piece ginger
- 5-6 garlic buds
- 2 green chilly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
- 4 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
1. Cut mushrooms into slices.
2. Cut capsicum into cubes.
3. Finely chop onions and tomatoes.
4. Grind ginger, garlic and green chillies.
5. Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions in it until it turns pink.
6. Then fry the ginger paste for a minute.
7. Now put tomatoes and fry until ghee separates.
8. Put salt, red chilly powder, coriander and turmeric powder.
9. Now add mushrooms and simmer after adding 1/4 cup water.
10. Cook until mushrooms soften.
11. Then cook capsicum in it for 2-3 minutes and remove it from the flame.
12. Now sprinkle some spice blend.
13. Serve hot.
Post a comment