Fight The Ill Effects Of Pollution With These Natural Herbs
Impurity of air around us is increasing day by day the air inside the home is actually 2 to 5 times more polluted and toxic than the air you breathe outside. In the current lifestyle with lots of pollution and toxins going inside our bodies, there is a need to be more in touch with natural products. As being in touch which these natural products – these products helps our body to fight the toxins and free radicals without harsh side effects of chemicals and help to keep it fit and healthy naturally.
There are certain herbs which help to fight against pollution:
- Breathfree Capsule: It is used in relieving shortness of breath, respiratory problems, cough, improves breathing capacity and promotes expectoration. Key ingredients of this capsule are:
- Pushkarmool root (Inula racemosa): It balances Kapha dosha and is useful in asthma and bronchitis.
- Krishna Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum): Its common name is holy basil or Tulsi. The leaves are useful in respiratory diseases like bronchitis or asthma as it increases immunity. It is also used in cough syrup and works as an expectorant. Helps in anxiety and stress against prolonged cold and physical exertion.
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica): It works as antibacterial, anti-pyretic and is hepatoprotective.
- Pippali fruit (Piper longum): It is used as Rasayana (immunomodulator)in respiratory diseases.Useful in chronic bronchitis and asthma. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Immunity Capsule: It contains Katuki (Picrorrhiza Kurroa), Krishna Tulsi and Vana Tulsi. It helps to boost immunity against cold, flu and respiratory diseases. It strengthens and balances the immune system, increases stamina and protects against stress. It strengthens the immune response to viruses, bacteria and other microbes. It also provides a rich supply of antioxidants
- Turmeric Formula: Works as anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Used in asthma and allergic bronchitis. It contains Turmeric rhizome, Turmeric extract and Ginger rhizome. It helps fight against cold and cough naturally. It also promotes healthy glowing skin.
- Tulsi original Tea: Not only does Tulsi helps to fight off the symptoms of Asthma but it also helps in treating cough, cold, and any kind of infections. Krishna Tulsi (black/purple variety) has the highest phenolic content in it which is excellent for treating asthma.