Ingredients for Fish Salad
- 1 Medium Apple (peeled and diced)
- 100 gms White Fish Fillet (diced and boiled)
- 1 Small Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Low Cal Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill (fine chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2-3 Lettuce Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. In a large salad bowl mix low cal mayonnaise, apple, fish, cucumber, lime juice and salt/pepper, except dill.
2. Mix well and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
3. Line salad bowl with lettuce.
4. Arrange above mixed ingredients. Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve chill.
Post a comment