Cooking time: 50 mins
Ingredients for Grilled Soy Nuggets
- 1/4 cup hung low-fat yoghurt
- 200 gm soy chunks
- 2 tablespoons ginger & garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Mace-nutmeg-cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons besan
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Soak soy chunks in a water for 5 -10 minutes drain and squeeze it and keep it aside.
- Whisk yoghurt in a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Rub the soy chunks with this mixture. Keep aside for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Skewer the marinated soy at least an inch apart.
- Keep a tray underneath to collect the drippings.
- Roast in a moderately hot tandoor for 6-7 minutes, basting at least once or you can grill it on a non-stick pan with very little oil batches by batches or in a preheated oven roast the soy chunks for 8-10 minutes, basting at least twice.
Post a comment