How Natural Detoxification Will Help Me In Weight Loss
Our body is a natural drainage system that flushes out waste products and enhances the process of better functioning of the body and doesn’t require special diets to do so. Your body has a sophisticated way of eliminating which involves the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin, and lungs. These organ systems help in eliminating toxins particularly the endotoxins and the exotins from the body.
Endotoxins are waste products from the normal activity of body cells like urea, uric acid, ammonia, lactic acid, etc. If they increase in blood they cause diseases. Exotoxins are human-made toxins that we are exposed to intentionally or unintentionally like pesticides, pollutants, preservatives. These chemicals disturb the normal physiology of blood. They are present on skin, mucosa, lungs, blood etc.
The process of detoxification starts in the liver when the body is toxic the mechanism of Natural Detoxification gets hampered leading to a stuck weight issue in many people suffering from obesity due to systemic disorders. By removing these toxins which are mostly present in the fat stores of the body, the extra fat gets removed and in turn, causes weight loss.
The body needs at least 12 hours every day to go into a deep cleanse mode.
How to Cleanse Your Body Naturally
* Eat a calorie-controlled diet. Cutting calories is your best approach to losing weight.
* Choose the best quality foods for weight loss. Lean proteins, fiber-rich grains, and nutritious veggies can support fat loss.
* plenty of exercises to increase the calorie burn, maintains a lean mass, and promote better health.
* Avoid stress and get plenty of sleep of at least 7-8 hours daily.
* Drink plenty of water.
* Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
* Stop smoking.
* Decrease your intake of sugars, trans fats, and calories.
* Avoid GMO foods, dairy products, and gluten varieties in the diet which are the common food sensitivities
* Decrease the consumption of caffeine in the form of coffee, tea, and cola drinks
* Include probiotics in the diet
* Avoid trans fat
Support the Natural Detoxification by taking the help of herbal supplements or diets at least twice in a year
The best foods for natural detoxifications:
1. Fats- Natural fats and oils like extra virgin olive oil and organic coconut oil provide energy for the detoxification
2. Proteins- Protein is crucial for the functioning of the detoxification pathways inside the liver cells
3. Legumes- Beans, lentils, and other legumes are a good source of soluble and insoluble fiber as well as a variety of amino acids.
4. Fruits- Fruits have a number of phytonutrients like beta carotene, lutein, anthocyanins that have high antioxidant properties
5. Vegetables- they contain a number of phytonutrients and fibers essential for the digestive system for cleansing
6. Detoxification is an ongoing process which needs to be triggered on and off to maintain a healthy system
You Can Order Detox Health Kit
Prakriti Analysis Individual
It is very useful to do the prakriti analysis as it tells us about the mental, physical and functional aspects of our body. The prakriti based guidelines for diet, lifestyle, and usage of herbs results in healthy tissue and a balance of doshas. If we take out some time to do our prakriti analysis, it will help us to know about our body’s cond
Click here Prakriti Analysis
What is the Vedique Diet?
Envisioned by Dr. Shikha Sharma, the Vedique Diet is India’s #1 Doctor-driven, scientific Weight Loss & disease management programme. It is an amalgamation of the best practices of science-backed Ayurvedic nutrition and modern nutrition. The programme has helped over 51000 patients lose weight, fight diseases, and become healthier over the past 22 years.
Click here Vedique Diet programme
Read Our Previous Article On High Sugar Intake Erodes Gut Immunity