Ingredients for Kuttu Dosa
- 5 Tbsp Buckwheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Arbi (Boiled)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Green Chillies, Chopped
- 5 Gms Ghee
- In a bowl, mash arbi, mix it with the flour and add salt.
- Add water and mix well.
- Add ajwain, red chilli, ginger and green chillies and mix again.
- Add some more water, till the batter becomes of pouring consistency.
- Heat a non-stick pan, dab some ghee and pour some batter and spread it evenly.
- Cook for a few minutes and then flip it over to cook the other.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Post a comment