Ingredients for Apple Rabri
- 3 Medium Apples
- 1 Litre Toned Milk
- 2 Tbsp Jaggery
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 8-10 Almonds, Sliced
- Pour milk in a broad vessel and bring to a boil. Simmer till reduced to half the original quantity.
- Add jaggery and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
- Peel and grate two apples. Add the grated apples to reduced milk and mix.
- Cook for three to four minutes. Add cardamom powder and almonds.
- Pour into a serving dish. Thinly slice the remaining apple. Arrange the slices all around the dish.
- Serve hot or cold.
Post a comment