Ingredients for Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups chopped plum tomato
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped olives
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked pasta (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp; sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomato and basil; reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes or until tomato is tender. Stir in olives, and black pepper.
- Combine shrimp mixture and pasta in a large bowl; toss well. Top with cheese.
Post a comment