Ingredients for Mixed Fruit Sandesh
- 1/4 Cup Home-made Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Stevia
- 1/8 Cup Chilled Mixed Fruits
- Combine cottage cheese and stevia and prepare a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and cook slightly 1 portion in a broad non-stick pan on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Combine the sautéed paneer with the remaining dough and knead again.
- Flatten this mixture on a plate and using a cookie cutter cut them onto 50 mm (2”) diameter circles.
- Place them on a serving plate and decorate them with mixed fruits and serve immediately.
Post a comment