Nutri-licious Veggie U-Cups are good in protein, rich in antioxidants and Gluten free. This recipe is best suited for people with Kapha Prakriti. (To know your Prakriti, download Vedique Diet App)
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
Calories (Per Serving): 305 kCal
- Yellow bell pepper, 70 gm
- Green bell pepper, 70 gm
- Potato, 60 gm
- Paneer, 60 gm
- Green peas, 25 gm
- Spinach, 10 gm
- Groundnut oil, 5 gm
- Prepare the paneer filling by using 60 grams mashed potato, and crumble 60 grams fresh paneer into small pieces. Mix boiled potato and paneer and use a potato masher to get a smooth dough.
- Boil 25 grams fresh green peas and 10 grams freshly chopped spinach in a pan full of water. Continue boiling the vegetables for 10 minutes until well cooked.
- Take a pan and add 1 tsp groundnut oil, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, and put in the boiled vegetables. Stir fry these vegetables until crisp.
- Transfer the potato and paneer mash into the pan and stir for 5 minutes.
- Take one yellow and one green bell pepper and cut the upper portion to remove the stem. Give the peppers the shape of two cups.
- Fill the yellow and green pepper cups with the vegetable and potato-paneer mixture.
- Bake these cups in an oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes until well cooked.
Post a comment