Oatmeal Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes are low in calories, rich in antioxidants and a good source of Potassium
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
Calories(Per Serving): 104 kCal
- Gluten-free rolled oats, 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder, 1 Tsp
- Baking powder, 1/2 Tsp
- Blueberry, 1/4 cup 5. Egg, 1
- Vanilla, 1/2 Tsp
- Blueberries for garnishing, 1/3 cup fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients except fresh blueberries and cocoa powder into a blender; blend until smooth. You may need to add a teaspoon or two of almond milk if the batter is way too thick. Set batter aside to thicken up for a few minutes.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with butter or cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto skillet. Add a few blueberries on top. Cook until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on the underside. Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more cooking spray and remaining batter.
Post a comment