Ingredients for Puli Peetha
- 1/2 Kg Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Fresh Coconut, Grated
- 3 Tbsp Jaggery
- 1 litre Toned Milk
- 1 Tbsp Rice Flour
- Boil, peel and mash sweet potatoes finely.
- Add rice flour and mix it well to make a dough.
- Dry roast grated coconut in a pan till it is fragrant.
- Add 2 Tbsp jaggery to it and mix well.
- Make round balls of the dough and stuff it with the coconut mixture.
- Take milk in a pan. Add the remaining jaggery. Boil it and reduce to half.
- Simmer and add the balls. Let it simmer for 5-6 minutes till the balls are cooked.
- Serve cool.
Post a comment