Quinoa has a low GI and it is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. These nutrients help with weight loss, reduce blood sugar, lower cholesterol. This is gluten-free and good for celiac diseases.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Calories (Per Serving): 180 kCal
- Cold cooked quinoa, 2 cups
- Fresh spinach leaves, chopped, 2 cups
- Chopped cucumber, 1 cup
- Halved grape or cherry tomatoes, 1 cup
- Avocado, 1 large
- Green onions, sliced, 2
- Rock salt and black pepper, to taste
- First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, maple syrup or honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, and green onions.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and gently stir until salad is coated with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve.
Download the Vedique Diet App on Android and iOS for more healthy recipes!
Post a comment