- Sabudana or Tapioca Pearls (1/2 cup)
- Potato (1, boiled and mashed)
- Green Chilli (1, chopped)
- Roasted Peanuts (2 tbsp, coarsely pounded)
- Raisins (2 tbsp)
- Almonds (2 tsp, boiled and skin peeled)
- Cumin powder (1/2 tsp)
- Amchur or Dry Mango Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Rock Salt (to taste)
- Peanut oil
Energy – 675 kcal
Carbohydrates – 201 g
Protein – 21.1 g
Fats – 83.6
1. We begin making the Sabudana Tikki (Spiced Tapioca Pearls Patties) by soaking the sabudana with water up to 1-inch above for 4 to 6 hours.Then drain them well.
2. Boil the potato in water in a vessel till its well cooked. Mash the potato and add the soaked sabudana and the other remaining ingredients and mix it till it binds together.
3. Divide the mixture into medium sized patties and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a flat nonstick pan and place the tikkis and cook it on both the side till it is crisp and golden brown on both the sides.
5. Serve your yummy Sabudana Tikki (Spiced Tapioca Pearls Patties) with no onion no garlic pudina chutney.
Post a comment