Skin is the outermost covering of vertebrates or we can say it is the outermost covering of the human body. People are very concerned about their skin especially females. As it add-ons the beauty of a female. It is the organ which is exposed to the environment, so it gets most affected by the surroundings. It is interfaced with the environment, skin plays an important role in protecting the body against pathogens and excessive water loss. As we are exposed to the pollution that degrades the quality of the skin. There are different types of skin of different individuals. If we talk about oily skin, it is prone to acne problems. Other skin issues include – Eczema and Psoriasis.
There is some research that supports using neem in skin care. Neem tree has great benefits for the skin as you can use the neem leaves as a face pack that helps reduce acne caused by bacteria. The face mask, also being high in vitamin E, will ensure the skin doesn’t dry out. Even using neem leaves boiled in water can help tone your skin and remove blackheads. Neem oil is safe for most people to use, but more studies need to be done on humans to determine if neem oil is an effective addition to your beauty regimen.
Some of the benefits of Neem are as follows:
- Heal Scars: Neem paste heals scar tissues, help in the removal of scars left by acne, pimples, burns, and wounds. To decrease the appearance of your scars, mix a pinch of turmeric to your neem powder and make a paste of the mixture. You’ll see the difference with regular usage.
- Fights Acne: Neem leaf paste for skin not only treats acne scars but also treats existing acne. It also prevents new acne and pimples from breaking out. To fight acne, take some fresh neem leaves and some fresh Tulsi (basil) leaves and grind them together with a little rosewater. Apply the paste on your face and body (if you suffer from body acne) and leave it until it dries. Then wash with cold water. Both the herbs have anti-bacterial properties and thus very effective in treating acne.
- Treat Pigmentation: If you suffer from pigmentation and depigmentation issues, try this face pack. Add some gram flour to your neem powder and prepare a paste with lemon. Apply liberally over your face and body and wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Oil Control: Some good news for oily-skin beauties – neem helps in controlling excess oil production. Prepare a paste of neem leaves, yoghurt, and lemon and apply it on your face. Wash away after 20 minutes.
- Moisturizer: Yes, while neem helps in sebum control in case of oily skin, it is a good moisturizer for dry-skinned beauties. Make a paste of neem leaves with some honey and apply it on your face for 15 minutes to hydrate your skin.
- Anti-aging: Neem slows down the aging process of your skin as it has regenerative properties. Mix some sandalwood powder in the neem paste and apply it on your skin. It cools and soothes keeping all age-related skin issues away.
Make neem a part of your skincare regimen and see the wonders!
Post a comment